Thursday 12 January 2012

Spring 2012 Campaigns

With fashion week kicking off in New York in less then a month I thought I would post my favourite Spring 2012 campaigns!
Dolce & Gabbana's spring campaign is certainly my favourite, featuring images of extended families in a Sicily-esqe background posing in perfect Italian clothing.

I must admit I am very disapointed in Jil Sander's campaign this season, I'm guessing Raf Simons is feeling more confident this season and making the brand his own, but I miss the simple imagery- don't get me wrong it is still one of my favourite fashion houses and I love model Natasha Poly.

Chanel seems to have been thrown back a few decades, the photography and styling is simply perfect. 

Roberto Cavalli- old is the new

Natasha Poly once again showing off her luxurious legs in luxurious clothes. 
My favourite of all favourites is Mulberry, featuring two of my favourite models -Frida Gustavsson/ Lindsey Wixon- in one of my favourite places Brighton Pier. Not to mention the amazing clothes and unique photography!


Very pleased with this season I must admit

No comments:

Post a Comment